Android OS Forum banner
281 - 300 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys i have evo 3d s-on how should i flash the PG86IM file i have some problems with radio and wifi the rom is running fine can i use fastboot.Thx for all help .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tried that also, but the same result. Is there a different PG86IMG.zip file for every country or just one?

Also, were you asked to confirm an update of PG86IMG.zip file in fastboot which you confirmed and completed the installation?

I am so sad to see this not working for me.. Any help would be really appreciated.

-Vikas
i have exact the same problems

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi i just discovered that the GPS activatebuttom didnt exist under setups anymore where can i find it
The GPS shortcut has been removed probably byt HTC in this release...
Found that the deep sleep mode probably doesn't work because battery falls down quickly when screen is off with all wireless, sync settings off and on 2G - not so quick when compared to the stock software with which the unit came but very fast in compare with mdeejays unity v3b kernel :) I hope mdeejay will make at least as good kernel for this ICS as the v3b

·
Registered
6 Posts
I cant install the "firmware" i have S-On how did i do that within the flashbootcommand ,i have tryed rommanager,apkgui everytime i got the message aborted .plz help me .Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mdj can we have a quick summary of the differences in the new base and kernel?
Any provements on old one?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mdj is the deep sleep working on the new ROM/Kernel? :) I would like to install it but when on veeery light usage i get only nearly 2 days battery lifetime thats not acceptable for me

281 - 300 of 315 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.