Android OS Forum banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey all, I have a problem with my screen and I am looking to return for warranty. It seems the digitizer came loose from the body and my phone is full of dust!

If i flash the stock RUU will that overwrite the firmware update and return me to full stock? Then I can S-ON, hopefully.

This is the second 3VO Ive brought back to Rogers under warranty, the first I flashed the stock RUU and it was all fine since I unlock with revolutionary.

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Remy:

Thanks a lot !!! Installed Mod with AROMA Installer, all went fine, but no beats audio logo appers, when connecting
my headphones to jack, is this normal ? (is there a way to test if beats is working fine ?)

THX !

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having problem with the camera service. After 4-5 use of the Barcode Scanner application, the camera service stops.
I get a message something like: Android camera service failed, you may need to restart your device.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to get the new sprint update on my HTC Evo V 4g because there is a possibility that it will fix "error 2 cause code 64 SMS resource shortage" problem. Texts aren't comming through and I can't send at times.

I have midnightrom and there is an update page here:

http://androidforums...-4400-quad.html

that talks about updating the radio stuff with Goo.im Downloads - Downloading PG86IMG.zip

so I get it and put it in the root of the sdcard and reboot. It finds the zip and has the little blue time line that goes up the right side and then says parsing something. then nothing happens. Every one else I see goes to a menu where Vol-Up updates and Vol-Down declines. Mine dosn't do this for some reason.

My phone is rooted with:

*** UNLOCKED ***
SHOOTER XC SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.57.0000
eMMC-boot
Apr 20 2012, 17

I know how to do fastboot stuff and I have installed TWRP recovery. What can I do to update the radio to where this SMS resource shortage error goes away? Do I need S-OFF? I don't really need the new MIDNIGHTROM 1.3.8 that the above page talks about since mine is running really well anyway, but can someone help me?

- DSMURL

301 - 315 of 315 Posts