Take all these rumors with a grain of salt. The rumor mill has frankly given me a headache lately with all the hoopla over the Nexus 5 but here is one you may not have heard. A reliable source inside Sprint has given us the word that the LG G-Flex the smartphone with the first "real" curved display may be coming to the United States after all via the Now Network. The rumor comes from reasonably high up the food chain and Sprint may only be in early talks to get the curvy 6-inch phablet, but this would be the first news that the phone could land anywhere outside of Korea.

The LG G Flex will have a monstrous six inch orthogonally curved display and come in at 0.34 inches thick. Its 6-inch plastic display will be OLED and have a resolution of 1280 x 720p. The phone will feature a  2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor  and a 450MHz Adreno 330 GPU. That would be the same CPU/GPU combination powering the LG G2 flagship and the forthcoming Google Nexus 5 (which is a G2 Variant). The phone will of course support NFC and a 13 MP rear-facing and 2.1 MP front-facing camera. Also, like it's G2 cousin, the phone has its control buttons on the rear of the device. LG claims to have made the first real curved phone despite Samsung's Galaxy Round and touts features that make use of the display such as a IMAX-like video consumption and a vertical curvature that is complimentary when holding the phone to the ear.

I'll let you know more as soon as I hear it. Now you can get back to the Nexus 5 rumors. That one is likely heading to Sprint as well.