Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
Learnt from Virtuous team a beta version of the new ROM will be released here, so gotta be the first here to sit tight and wait for it:)

Take your time, Virtuous team!

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
you will see i tried the first beta one and is just something else not like any other rom i ever tried before and i was a flashing whore till unity came to my device and 2.3.4 it goes over the top

Sent from my Inspire 4G to RootzWiki Forums using virtuous unity

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
what up man just finish testing a couple of radios ready to crash now got to tell you best battery life, signal and speeds still get it with the 06.06.30 with rcdata i tried telus\wwe for two days battery drain after 40% is really quick and speeds notso great and with the korea one almost the same on speeds but the drain after 40% also for this rom and i guess i can say las vegas the 06.30 is quite brilliant peace out gtg sleep before wife divorces me or breaks my phone

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Monkeyrasta.702 said:
what up man just finish testing a couple of radios ready to crash now got to tell you best battery life, signal and speeds still get it with the 06.06.30 with rcdata i tried telus\wwe for two days battery drain after 40% is really quick and speeds notso great and with the korea one almost the same on speeds but the drain after 40% also for this rom and i guess i can say las vegas the 06.30 is quite brilliant peace out gtg sleep before wife divorces me or breaks my phone

Have fun. I'm having good results with the telus radio all the way around but not leaps and bounds better than 6.30. I'm not a big battery watcher though I plug in a lot. I'm up in PDX. not too far from you in the big scheme of things. Well good luck with this beta.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.