Android OS Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
florek235 said:
i see that on site VU change download file Md5 starting download
Yup. Me neither. Does screenshot function work for you? Power and home key simultaneously?...otherwise...this ROM is really smooth and functional. So far these are the only two things I can find wrong with it after several hours and some phone calls with no fc :)

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
g3ismeee said:
Is the screenshot function enabled on beta or am I just not coordinated enough to get it to work?
haynesteve said:
Fast & smooth on my DHD, loving it. one gripe - is CRT built in with this version as doesn't appear to work for me
+1
In my case, download progress on notification is changing their order quickly when downloading 2 files. It's make the download bar blinking every second. Also need resizing on Calculator Application. Not a big deal actually but it would be nice having them working as they should be. :android-smile:

Haven't try anything else here, yet very promising. Great one Pal.

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
KriwilAbiz said:
+1
In my case, download progress on notification is changing their order quickly when downloading 2 files. It's make the download bar blinking every second. Also need resizing on Calculator Application. Not a big deal actually but it would be nice having them working as they should be. :android-smile:

Thank you for confirming screenshot not enabled....huh no thanks button here...:tongue3:

·
Developer
121 Posts
KriwilAbiz said:
+1

Calendar is resized as it should look like. It looks the same on Sensation.

We can really discuss if this is "really" nice. In my opinion HTC made here a little style mistake.

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
HaJeeEs said:
It's still working fine on my European Desire Z. :android-smile:
View attachment 1761
Yes it is working for me now too. I flashed 1 mod, posted on the Inspire board at XDA, "stock % battery mod specifically compiled for the beta"...one little mod...broke the screenshot. Flashed over it with the ROM zip (no wipe) and screen shot function was enabled. No more mods for the beta for me.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
chrisch1974 said:
Calendar is resized as it should look like. It looks the same on Sensation.

We can really discuss if this is "really" nice. In my opinion HTC made here a little style mistake.
Seemingly you're misreading, I said CALCULATOR not CALENDAR.:grin: The number is bigger than the button. :smile3:
Calendar is flawless for me, working great.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
"KriwilAbiz said:
Seemingly you're misreading, I said CALCULATOR not CALENDAR.:grin: The number is bigger than the button. :smile3:
Calendar is flawless for me, working great.
On my calculator the numbers are to the right and down (not centered), I sort of like the look. The beta is very fast and smooth, Friendstream and everything else seems to update much better than 1.31.

One problem carried over from 1.31, when bluetooth headphone or speakerphone paired pressing button redials last number instead of opening voice search/dialer.

Great work everybody.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I have a "problem": after installation on my DHD, the system directory has only 40+MB free space left, which is not enough to install my over 100 downloaded apps...
Do u guys have the same problem?

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Go to settings-applications-manage applications see how much internal storage you have available. There should be plenty. I have 51 apps installed and also show 40mb available in the system folder.

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
bhdunn said:
Go to settings-applications-manage applications see how much internal storage you have available. There should be plenty. I have 51 apps installed and also show 40mb available in the system folder.

Thx bhdunn! But, my point is i never had this problem before. So is it possible that something's not that right with the ROM or to downsize the ROM for a specific model such as DHD?

Maybe i should propose this to Unity team:)

Millions of thx anyway...

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
bhdunn said:
On my calculator the numbers are to the right and down (not centered), I sort of like the look. The beta is very fast and smooth, Friendstream and everything else seems to update much better than 1.31.

One problem carried over from 1.31, when bluetooth headphone or speakerphone paired pressing button redials last number instead of opening voice search/dialer.

Great work everybody.

You describe it well mate.. that's what they look.

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Only thing I can report is my ffc on the MT4g is upside down, and I can't send mms text, other than that it's AWESOME

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.