Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use them? I'm talking about the slim line 19-1800mah so you don't need a new back cover.

This one has really good reviews. Tbh, I get great life with my stock battery, 16hrs with heavy heavy use, couple days on standby, but having a few extra hours of heavy use without adding any extra weight or bulk is always a good thing IMHO, especially for instances when you won't have any chance to charge your phone, like in emergency situations. Anyone use this? Is it worth it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003XOUM12/ref=aw_d_detail?pd=1&qid=1295844584&sr=8-1

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Android Apprentice
86 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with this one. Had it about 6 weeks now. The back cover even has the GPS and 4G antennas built into it. Only $25 with free shipping.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Not a dumb question. They do not use the same battery so don't get these for your TBolt!
*EDIT*
Sorry. I think these work lol. Batteries for the original EVO do not.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"barcodelinux said:
I've had pretty good luck with this one. Had it about 6 weeks now. The back cover even has the GPS and 4G antennas built into it. Only $25 with free shipping.
With the one I posted?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs

·
Average Android
501 Posts
Except some of us dont want to carry rock around with us lol. If it had a smooth back id be down, but i just cant stand that hump.

·
Banned
148 Posts
crkdvnm said:
Except some of us dont want to carry rock around with us lol. If it had a smooth back id be down, but i just cant stand that hump.
You get used to it in 2-3 days. Esp if you wear a clip. I dont even notice it anymore. pocket or clip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts