Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I am thinking about getting an extended battery with a really nice case, any suggestions? Looking for something that doesnt attract dirt or lint and is top of the line as well as extended battery

·
Average Android
186 Posts
Seidio Active extended. Hands down the best case.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
I have the Seidio 3200mAh battery and the Seidio CONVERT case, and I love them both!

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
"bond32 said:
Seidio Active extended. Hands down the best case.

+1 to that. Just got mine today and can't believe how slick yet tough this case feels. No problems with buttons and the battery doesn't feel the slightest bit warm

·
Average Android
186 Posts
jmp485 said:
+1 to that. Just got mine today and can't believe how slick yet tough this case feels. No problems with buttons and the battery doesn't feel the slightest bit warm
Yep. It has a different feel and finish. It gives excellent protection and doesn't add much bulk at all. Slides in and out of pockets very easy. I think I got mine on amazon for $25.

·
Experienced Android Enthusiast
754 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Seido only has the 3500 now I thought they used to have a 2750 battery

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
The 2750 is the HTC official extended battery. Seidio's used to be 3200, but now it's a 3500.

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Thanks for the information; I've been considering picking up a Seidio case for my 2750mAh. How does everyone feel about the Seidio kickstand>?<

·
Banned
148 Posts
Get the one from verizon store. Plus the purple jelly case. Many have tried the others. And, the verizon is the best.

Even verizon employees have tried the others and bought them direct :)

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
...right...

·
Average Android
186 Posts
R00tz said:
Thanks for the information; I've been considering picking up a Seidio case for my 2750mAh. How does everyone feel about the Seidio kickstand>?<
Lots of people don't like it, but I did for this one main reason - you can use it and charge the phone at the same time. Just flip it. Works perfect

·
Android Apprentice
138 Posts
bond32 said:
Lots of people don't like it, but I did for this one main reason - you can use it and charge the phone at the same time. Just flip it. Works perfect
That is amazing info. Buying tonight.

sent from my thunderbolt that caught Gingeritis ;)

·
Android Apprentice
138 Posts
bond32 said:
so hey, real quick can you tell me how to flip the case? I got mine a few days ago and I can't seem to pop the kickstand out to flip it.. I'm afraid to pull too hard and break the dang thing.

·
Average Android
186 Posts
pokedroid said:
so hey, real quick can you tell me how to flip the case? I got mine a few days ago and I can't seem to pop the kickstand out to flip it.. I'm afraid to pull too hard and break the dang thing.
Just use the kickstand as if you normally would, but literally flip the whole phone upside down.

Check YouTube if you are still unclear.

·
Android Apprentice
138 Posts
bond32 said:
Just use the kickstand as if you normally would, but literally flip the whole phone upside down.

Check YouTube if you are still unclear.

Lmao I'm a derp... I tried putting the case on he phone upside down :p. Yeah thia was definitely itely worth the money. Thanks all for the recommendation!

sent from my B.A.M.F.T.B. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts