Android OS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the update claims to allow you to tag friends in photos and I can not do this still. If I am adding a photo to a status I can tag friends in the status but I can't open a photo from one of my albums on FB and tag friends in the picture. Am I stupid or did they not add this feature in properly?

·
|\/\/\/|
33 Posts
I just checked in the app and could not find out how to do it, but was it listed in the updates? I checked the market "Whats new" and didn't see photo tagging, I'm still waiting for them to add multi photo upload ;/.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"masri1987 said:
Why the **** is it pinging GPS when you refresh the wall???

Sent from my BLACKSOURC3 using Tapatalk
Probly because your sharing your location

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aaron said:
I just checked in the app and could not find out how to do it, but was it listed in the updates? I checked the market "Whats new" and didn't see photo tagging, I'm still waiting for them to add multi photo upload ;/.
Yeah I guess they lied and I'd also like that feature.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
You can't tag people in photos already uploaded but you can tag people in newly uploaded photos. I just tried it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
orcsbane13 said:
You can't tag people in photos already uploaded but you can tag people in newly uploaded photos. I just tried it.

Not sure how you did this as you can only tag the post you upload the photo with not the actual picture. I also just tried and when you go to photos and find the latest pics you uploaded you can't tag anyone.

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
I went to photo's, hit the camera to upload a photo, selected a pic, tapped the picture to add a tag. Only works if you goto photos and then upload. Don't hit the photo button on the screen that shows status updates.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
orcsbane13 said:
I went to photo's, hit the camera to upload a photo, selected a pic, tapped the picture to add a tag. Only works if you goto photos and then upload. Don't hit the photo button on the screen that shows status updates.

Wow just noticed that. What a horrible implementation.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts