Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So a few thoughts that come to mind...

• I sure hope that the glossy metal look doesn't "peel off" like the Thunderbolt's kickstand did/does
  • I wonder if this will finally get Apple off of Samsung's back for "stealing" their look now that the device is nothing but a screen
  • I wonder if every Android mfr with a Honeycomb device can shut Apple down once they ditch physical buttons
  • That is one, hella-sexy phone!!!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
"Jaxidian said:
So a few thoughts that come to mind...

[*]I sure hope that the glossy metal look doesn't "peel off" like the Thunderbolt's kickstand did/does
[*]I wonder if this will finally get Apple off of Samsung's back for "stealing" their look now that the device is nothing but a screen
[*]I wonder if every Android mfr with a Honeycomb device can shut Apple down once they ditch physical buttons
[*]That is one, hella-sexy phone!!!
It sounds like it will be an actual metal chassis, according to what I read here http://ausdroid.net/2011/09/09/more-rumoured-nexus-prime-specifications-surface/

I absolutely love the look of it, while I love the sleek black appeal of my Nexus S that just looks so good, and as you said there's very little that Apple could possibly sue Samsung for, despite the nexus s never even looking remotely similar to the iPhone.

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
If rumors are true that Motorola is the manufacturer, I think this is only an artist render. Motorola historically does not have round edge phones. It looks more of a Samsung phone to me. I don't dig the chrome either. I like dark matte colors. Or like the material and color of Nexus One/G2.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
epsiblivion said:
If rumors are true that Motorola is the manufacturer, I think this is only an artist render. Motorola historically does not have round edge phones. It looks more of a Samsung phone to me. I don't dig the chrome either. I like dark matte colors. Or like the material and color of Nexus One/G2.
What rumors are you hearing that Moto is making it? I thought it was universally agreed upon that Samsung was making it... ?

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Samsung is definitely the manufacturer. It's also been confirmed that this image is fake.

Reactions: Jaxidian
1 - 7 of 7 Posts