Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mine
252 Posts
For the life of me I can't get SMS to work. I did a "fix permissions" in Rom Manager and now SMS is broke. The messages appear to be sent but they are never delivered. I can't receive them either.

·
mine
252 Posts
Can someone explain to me what it is that makes Gummy so painfully slow on the Fascinate? I don't get it. None of the other ICS ROMs do it.
Keep in mind, this is not complaining. I'm just curious.
I thought I was the only one with this issue. Glad to see it wasn't just me.

Sent from Samsung Fascinate running ICS.

·
mine
252 Posts
its a little laggy to me but i get over it do you have the glitch fix rec and are you still on the ondemand cpu feq? im on glitchassv2 min 200 max 1000 when reinstalling apps i bump it to 1200 and i have all the start up tweaks set up
can you enable CPU load? It's under developer options which is under system settings. My CPU load under gummy averaged over 3. It peaked at I believe.

Sent from Samsung Fascinate running ICS.

·
mine
252 Posts
i looked and i dont think so but im not sure what your talking about lol i only overclock it that much for installing apps at the beging of rom
Enable that option. It will then display your current CPU usage in the top right corner of your phone. The left most number it will display is the current CPU usage. The other two are averages over time.
Settings>>>developer options>>>> check "show CPU usage".

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts