Android OS Forum banner
301 - 320 of 354 Posts

·
TESTER
758 Posts
they are separate you can delete boot_audio in system/media to get rid of it

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
no real problems voxer would do lots of funny things, ima retry it from clean installDidn't help fell back to one of the gummy nightlys

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
TESTER
758 Posts
downloading now

lol i finally made my own gapps lol just thought id share lol i just added 3 apps to the list on the gapps lol any my gapps didnt work lol
so far so good nice and smooth installing gapps now will i need glitch fix, testing still

·
TESTER
758 Posts
Does everything work as expected on this ROM or are there known bugs?
no serous bugs speaker phone had an echo but worked, ive been testing them and i approve Gummy 100%
i got my gf a fassy months ago while i was on D1 and i like the gummy rom so much i had to get a fassy, im testing the 1.0 and shes still on .7.x i need to update hers

·
TESTER
758 Posts
downloading now

lol i finally made my own gapps lol just thought id share lol i just added 3 apps to the list on the gapps lol any my gapps didnt work lol
so far so good nice and smooth installing gapps now will i need glitch fix, testing still
apps did auto install thank god lol thats so much time taking when i gotta
still need glitch fix for start up tweaks heady sound a little off still. Camcorder flash no working, but everything ive tested is good no REAL bugs once again STEVE YOU ROCK!

hey someone wanna send me in a direction to make my own gapps?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been having lots of random reboots since 0.9 through to 1.0. tried fresh installs, and overwrite installs. When i come back from a reboot,bluetooth dies until I manually reboot again. Seems to happen when handing connection from wifi to 3g.

Unfortunately I'm on a mobile device but can post a logcat tonight.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
I've been having lots of random reboots since 0.9 through to 1.0. tried fresh installs, and overwrite installs. When i come back from a reboot,bluetooth dies until I manually reboot again. Seems to happen when handing connection from wifi to 3g.

Unfortunately I'm on a mobile device but can post a logcat tonight.
Really that's crazy I haven't had are you using the glitch fix and how are you gettin to recovery

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
TESTER
758 Posts
i didnt know they were labeled yet i thought there were just nightlys, have you the v1 yet? and how i got the nightlys to work were like updates first i would install the test let it boot then 4-3 nightly let it boot then install the glitch fix recov and your gapps and it should work im on v1 now and its working fine for me, personally i would odin back to stock and start over ive had some minor issues due to not reading

·
Forum Hopper
219 Posts
Can someone explain to me what it is that makes Gummy so painfully slow on the Fascinate? I don't get it. None of the other ICS ROMs do it.
Keep in mind, this is not complaining. I'm just curious.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
its a little laggy to me but i get over it do you have the glitch fix rec and are you still on the ondemand cpu feq? im on glitchassv2 min 200 max 1000 when reinstalling apps i bump it to 1200 and i have all the start up tweaks set up

·
mine
252 Posts
its a little laggy to me but i get over it do you have the glitch fix rec and are you still on the ondemand cpu feq? im on glitchassv2 min 200 max 1000 when reinstalling apps i bump it to 1200 and i have all the start up tweaks set up
can you enable CPU load? It's under developer options which is under system settings. My CPU load under gummy averaged over 3. It peaked at I believe.

Sent from Samsung Fascinate running ICS.

·
TESTER
758 Posts
can you enable CPU load? It's under developer options which is under system settings. My CPU load under gummy averaged over 3. It peaked at I believe.

Sent from Samsung Fascinate running ICS.
i looked and i dont think so but im not sure what your talking about lol i only overclock it that much for installing apps at the beging of rom

·
mine
252 Posts
i looked and i dont think so but im not sure what your talking about lol i only overclock it that much for installing apps at the beging of rom
Enable that option. It will then display your current CPU usage in the top right corner of your phone. The left most number it will display is the current CPU usage. The other two are averages over time.
Settings>>>developer options>>>> check "show CPU usage".

Attachments

301 - 320 of 354 Posts