Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Average Android
106 Posts
I want to start this thread to see what are the highest benchmark scores for the droid charge.

Im currently running GummyCharged FE 2.0, imoseyon 1.2.2 voodoo kenel, V6 supercharger, loopy smooth, CWM 4.0.1.4. OC to 1.4 ghz.

My fastest benchmark so far is 2333.

I want to get this thing to get to the 3000's. Anyone achieve this yet?

·
Average Android
192 Posts
bsimcox said:
1938 is the best i get with EP1W and iso 2.0 kernel .... i must have something wrong
Try running it back to back and it'll probably jump up by 200-300 points. Honestly, Quadrant scores are not that important (and there are more comprehensive benchmarks if that's your thing).

·
Average Android
192 Posts
bsimcox said:
not really just like it running smooth and no lagging and it seems to be just that ..smooth as silk.. loving the new rom .. except for the brown crap lol,
Yeeeaaaa, I'm about done with brown. Performance is excellent though. I think imnuts may have a themed EP1W coming soon...

·
Average Android
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
charlie_c said:
Yeeeaaaa, I'm about done with brown. Performance is excellent though. I think imnuts may have a themed EP1W coming soon...
The only thing keeping me from going to the debloated ep1w is that stupid brown. GC 2.0 is a lot more pleasing to the eyes. Oh and on a side note, do any of you guys have your Sd card partitioned?

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
RandomSnapple said:
I want to start this thread to see what are the highest benchmark scores for the droid charge.

Im currently running GummyCharged FE 2.0, imoseyon 1.2.2 voodoo kenel, V6 supercharger, loopy smooth, CWM 4.0.1.4. OC to 1.4 ghz.

My fastest benchmark so far is 2333.

I want to get this thing to get to the 3000's. Anyone achieve this yet?
I was hitting 3000 plus using the Glitch kernel and CM7 on my Fascinate... as for the Charge I think I've got as high as 2500 on Gummy FE

charlie_c said:
For what it's worth, the EP1W (debloated, maybe bloated too) with imoseyon's 2.0 kernel are benchmarking around 2300-2600 for the most part. That's without overclocking.
those numbers are pretty high for stock GB with only a hacked kernel, I've heard talk that the quadrant app might be borked for the Charge on the new leak i.e. skipping tests or something

·
Average Android
192 Posts
anoninja118 said:
those numbers are pretty high for stock GB with only a hacked kernel, I've heard talk that the quadrant app might be borked for the Charge on the new leak i.e. skipping tests or something
Yea I'm a bit skeptical too, I've noticed it seems to hesitate on I/O benchmarks. Still though, ROM itself seems solid so I'm okay with whatever the benchmark (even on stock RFS).

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
gummy gbe 2.0 rc1.2 with ext4 and imoseyon's kernel. I got 1989 after 30 minutes of running the rom, and over 2300 a few minutes later. I dont know what happened in those few min :_con:

·
Average Android
192 Posts
jdunne said:
I get about a 1800 on EP1W debloated with no kernel. My buddy got the new bionic and he can get a 2900+ completely stock and bloated. Lame

Other than the 'mine is bigger than yours' comparison, does it really matter? Honestly, if he's not running apps that are optimized for a dual-core processor, there's no guarantee they'll run noticeably more quickly on his handset than yours, regardless of the scores. Unless there's something that's lagging or an issue speed-wise, I don't see why the benchmarks really matter...

·
Android Lover
255 Posts
Best I've seen so far on my Charge is a 2634 with EP1W Gummy and imo's 2.0.6 with the V6 supercharger. Not bad if you ask me, though I'm a little skeptical of Quadrant's accuracy on this newest leak. Still, it's possible, feels fast as hell, and it's smoother than iOS with the Loopy script.

·
39 Posts
charlie_c said:
Other than the 'mine is bigger than yours' comparison, does it really matter? Honestly, if he's not running apps that are optimized for a dual-core processor, there's no guarantee they'll run noticeably more quickly on his handset than yours, regardless of the scores. Unless there's something that's lagging or an issue speed-wise, I don't see why the benchmarks really matter...
Not saying quadrant scores aren't a pissing in the wind contest, but gaming on his phone is a lot more smoother and streamlined. The fps tests and drawing tests preformed are dumbed down versions of what console devs use for their games for optimization. So its not a completely worthless test. The again, my screen is prettier than his :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts