Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
Can someone guide me to a kernel that will get my tb charged the quickest? I have the 2750 extended battery and running the latest stock cm7 kernel, and it takes a pretty long time to charge even when using the wall plug. I already did a search and turned up empty handed

·
Average Android
716 Posts
I've tried pretty much all the aosp kernels, imoseyon lean kernel charges fastest for me and gives me the best performance, win win

·
Average Android
716 Posts
What do you have selected in speedtweak. The last time I used leankernel my screen would choose not to wake up at random. I tested a few of the options but all had the same problem
use 1, normal mode, whens the last time you used it because imo has updated it like 4-5 times in the last two weeks alone.

Reactions: kr0n

·
Android Apprentice
74 Posts
Definitely retry!
TheMichael is correct! I used to use normal setting for the same reason wakeup trouble, but after a few updates or should I say an awesome amount of updates

That I am now able to run at extreme and smartassV2 and no wake problems at ally!!
Yes I am still using my original thunderbolt :)

Thanks,
Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.