Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, long time lurker but finally decided to sign up and contribute lol.

Anyway I'm running my Mes rooted with Awesome Sauce 10.6 flashed (great rom btw super fast), but I can't decided what launcher to go with. I like the look of the one included in the rom but I can't find any real customization options...

input?

Juice

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
I like ADW ex the most. It has themes you can get for both the icons and the app draw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mesmerize with Glitch kernel and Tsmpoolparty
Galaxy Tab with Galaxy Task

Reactions: jerzjuice

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I liked go launcher too...to an extent, and I agree the widgets were very well done, I was especially a fan of the transparent theme on them too.

@JB With ADW EX can you have the sliding dock? I seem to remember having it but can't find the setting. That was another thing I liked about go launcher too

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
No sliding dock that I know of in ADW ex but it has a hidden dock insted and I like that better. I swipe up and it changes to the other dock.

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
I too use Go Launcher. As it was stated above, it is actively developed and the widgets are great. But most of all it is HIGHLY customizable! A solid plus IMO.

·
troll
152 Posts
JB2005 said:
No sliding dock that I know of in ADW ex but it has a hidden dock insted and I like that better. I swipe up and it changes to the other dock.

When using the hidden dock bar in ADW EX just keep adding shortcuts to it and it will automatically "page" them once you add more than 6. I have 18 shortcuts right now, so three pages. The only downside for me is that it does not return to the center page each time you open it. For example, when in a rush, I often open Logmein Ignition rather than Skyfire because they are in the same spot on different pages.

Long story short, ADW EX has a sliding dock...

my mflops are down 4 points...

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
Didn't know that thank you, that is a nice feature.

·
troll
152 Posts
JB2005 said:
Didn't know that thank you, that is a nice feature.
I used it for months before i realized it lol. The only reason I figured it out was because i got pi**ed that it only had six shortcuts just threw something at it

~my mflops are down 4 points...~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts