Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
THAT guy...
146 Posts
beehiveblack said:
I call bs...give me 5 minutes and I can upload a picture of my bionic on ics.
Edit: done

And one for good mesure:
OH darn! You forgot to update your kernel and build number, where is that "bum bum ba....." sound from Price is Right when you need it?

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
I don't know looks pretty legit to me. The OS looks nice, I hope the Bionic gets it early being that Google now has its hands in moto.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

·
I ate my in-laws...
573 Posts
lrs421 said:
I don't know looks pretty legit to me. The OS looks nice, I hope the Bionic gets it early being that Google now has its hands in moto.

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk
I don't think it looks realistic at all... Never seen the codename as the version info. Also some kid bought that off ebay... Yea real reliable...

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
cstrife999 said:
I don't think it looks realistic at all... Never seen the codename as the version info. Also some kid bought that off ebay... Yea real reliable...
eBay stories, found in a bar... That sounds like BS. But the OS looks pretty polished, or this kid is one hell of a themer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
mackentosh said:
I saw that! I guess it was legit if google did all that
Yeah, I agree. Jcase wouldn't have wasted his time if it weren't legit.

·
DoseOfAndroid
40 Posts
As said before, Google would not waste their time if it was something they didn't want leaked. They have much more stuff to do than waste their time on some kid 'attention theming' so I guess if you think they would waste their time then OK could be fake, if you have the common sense to understand then its obviously a real leak. What would you do if you were Google?

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
lemonoid said:
As said before, Google would not waste their time if it was something they didn't want leaked. They have much more stuff to do than waste their time on some kid 'attention theming' so I guess if you think they would waste their time then OK could be fake, if you have the common sense to understand then its obviously a real leak. What would you do if you were Google?
+ 1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts