Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
63 Posts
After applying this my phone wont charge past 96%. It's says its full but the battery on my notification bar shows not full. Its driving me nuts is there a way to fix so it'll charge to 100? I'm on build 28 btw and the file only for 1% also did this on 26

·
Average Android
312 Posts
dylans said:
After applying this my phone wont charge past 96%. It's says its full but the battery on my notification bar shows not full. Its driving me nuts is there a way to fix so it'll charge to 100? I'm on build 28 btw and the file only for 1% also did this on 26
I'm on #28 too but it shows 100% for me. How long are you leaving it connected to the charger after you get to 96%. Our devices go to a slow charge state at some point (90% or higher, I'm not sure exactly at what point)? You may want to leave it connected for a but longer.

DX on CM7 via Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
63 Posts
While charging there's the little lightning bolt image in the battery and at 96 that goes away as if full and under status in about phone it says full and 96%. When I unplug it says discharging like normal but still 96%. Ill try leaving it on the charge anyway and update then. Thanks

G

·
dylans said:
While charging there's the little lightning bolt image in the battery and at 96 that goes away as if full and under status in about phone it says full and 96%. When I unplug it says discharging like normal but still 96%. Ill try leaving it on the charge anyway and update then. Thanks
It's just something weird with the slow charge as your battery gets full. It may show charged, but that number should move very slowly until it hits 100%. The same thing happened before the 1% battery fix when we only had widgets that pulled from charge_stats. Since the fix pulls from the same data, the behavior will persist.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Is the battery icon supposed to show the 1% increments? I can see 1% increments when charging after waking the screen, but the actual battery icon never shows any number percentage. I'm on nightly 28 with the big keyboard mod. Any thoughts?

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
razorloves said:
Ok....I bundled all the fixes together for you guys.
Camera / Camcorder / Torch / 1% Battery Increments

*THIS FIX IS ONLY FOR NIGHTLIES #25 AND NEWER*

I also fixed the build.prop edit to not replace the current one on your phone.

Just flash in clockworkmod recovery. No wipes or mounting needed.

DOWNLOAD

If you don't have Nightlies #25 or newer, you can use my old fixes here...
Camera/Camcorder/Torch Fix
1% Battery Increments

CREDITS...
Big thanks to RevNumbers for hooking us up. Without his help we wouldn't have these fixes.
Also, many thanks to BrentBlend & SyNiK4L for testing and SyNiK4L again for letting me use his site to host the files.
And lastly, thanks to Milky for giving me ideas about the build.prop edit fix.
I'm on the latest nightly and this patch isn't fully working for me. It fixes the 1%, camera, and torch however no camcorder, video, youtube, live wallpapers, etc. I was using your previous fix and they all worked fine - just the annoying nightly issue asking to update each time i rebooted. Any ideas?

·
Developer
20 Posts
As i said on irc, thanks for your work on this. my DX is my personal phone and thanks to your patch + cvpcs for the cm7 rom my daily phone is frigan awesome now.

·
Android Apprentice
89 Posts
rickkane said:
Is the battery icon supposed to show the 1% increments? I can see 1% increments when charging after waking the screen, but the actual battery icon never shows any number percentage. I'm on nightly 28 with the big keyboard mod. Any thoughts?
You have to go into cm settings and enable battery percentage under the status bar tweaks. The stock battery icon doesn't show percentages.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
pjd17011 said:
I'm on the latest nightly and this patch isn't fully working for me. It fixes the 1%, camera, and torch however no camcorder, video, youtube, live wallpapers, etc. I was using your previous fix and they all worked fine - just the annoying nightly issue asking to update each time i rebooted. Any ideas?
Livewallpapers isnt part of the fix. but as for the rest your saying camcorder,video,youtube all dont work still? is anyone else having this problem? ill test it out myself here ina second. ima do update 30 from last night to check.

·
Themer
110 Posts
So I am just getting to the CM 7 on my X and want to make sure that I do this right. I am following the instructions for getting CM7on my X and then using the nightlies I am going to download the shadow - 30zip and can just install that via the recovery correct? I then will be downloading the fixes here and putting that on the devices. Am I on the right path here??

Thank you

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
"sbmootyar said:
So I am just getting to the CM 7 on my X and want to make sure that I do this right. I am following the instructions for getting CM7on my X and then using the nightlies I am going to download the shadow - 30zip and can just install that via the recovery correct? I then will be downloading the fixes here and putting that on the devices. Am I on the right path here??

Thank you
Sbf, z4root, droid2 bootstrapper, wipe data, wipe dalvik, wipe battery stats, flash newest nightlies, flash gapps, flash aio fix, then reboot. That's the way I recommend.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
"pjd17011 said:
I haven't seen any other reports of this. Maybe just try reflashing the fix.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
"anrichardson said:
razorloves, with the blurless rom that @P3droid just put out, can you use that to get a true fix for CM7?
I will take a look at it this weekend. I doubt it will be of any use, but you never know.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts