Android OS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
*EDIT* This fix is outdated. Use new update zip here

Made by Razorloves, if ou can mirror it let us know.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1952886/Camera&MMSFix.zip

This zip fixes camera and MMS.

Enjoy

EDIT: MMS is now fixed, as of nightlies #14. So, you only need the MMS fix if you're on nightlies #7 thru #13, but no harm will be done if you continue to use this package on nightlies that already have MMS fixed.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
For those asking, this is no different from the fixes already out there. I just combined them into a flashable zip to make it easy for us.

MMS (pics) sending with the stock messaging app has been broken since nightly #7.

GO Sms and Handcent are full sms/mms replacement apps, which means they can completely bypass the stock messaging app. So, if you use either of these you probably wont notice the MMS sending being broken in the nightlies.

You have to flash it after each nightly that you install.

thanks for putting it in a new thread, b16.

·
Android Apprentice
145 Posts
razorloves said:
For those asking, this is no different from the fixes already out there. I just combined them into a flashable zip to make it easy for us.

You have to flash it after each nightly that you install.
Hmmmm...confused because I already have a flashable zip from P3Droid. Is there a need for a newer flashable zip? I may just be confused here.

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
No it just combines the camera and the MMS fix onto one zip is all :O)
wrightperspective said:
Hmmmm...confused because I already have a flashable zip from P3Droid. Is there a need for a newer flashable zip? I may just be confused here.

·
Android Apprentice
145 Posts
Fattire_365 said:
No it just combines the camera and the MMS fix onto one zip is all :O)
The one I have from P3 does that too. Still trying to figure this out. If P3Droid already had a camera/mms fix zip, why do we need a new one?

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
wrightperspective said:
The one I have from P3 does that too. Still trying to figure this out. If P3Droid already had a camera/mms fix zip, why do we need a new one?
p3droids cam fix zip does not fix mms

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
wrightperspective said:
Funny thing is...I got it from MDW, but it was YOUR post. Sorry bro...so many posts it's hard to keep up. Thanks for zippin that up for all of us!
haha. no worries. you're welcome.

Jordan8 said:
I thought GPS got fixed in like nightly #7?
yea, gps has been fixed since nightly #7

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
wrightperspective said:
My guess is that as soon as everything gets to perfect, Moto will unlock the bootloader. It's a stretch but I have suspicions.
I was just thinking the same thing. Keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath either.

Sent from my MIND

·
Android Lover
239 Posts
wrightperspective said:
My guess is that as soon as everything gets to perfect, Moto will unlock the bootloader. It's a stretch but I have suspicions.
Ya I have similar hopes but not getting to excited because it is moto we're dealing with here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.