Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Average Computa
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got on CM7 GB and got it all setup and borked an under volt by being dumb. I was on liberty mod before and I tried applying the same voltages in CM7 using DX overclocker. It rebooted and worked fine with the "apply 90 seconds after boot" option but then I figured I could uncheck it and get rid of the message at each boot so I did and now it reboots before I can get into the program to change it back lol. Is there anyway to delete the app/reset my voltages through my computer? I just set it up so I haven't made a backup yet so resetting would be the last option. I'm reading about RSD lite and ADB but have never messed with them. I figured I give that a try before wiping.

·
Average Computa
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow thanks for the help guys. Good stuuf to know, black. I actually ended up resetting because the battery was gone and it wouldnt even go into boot loader. I had to plug it into the wall without the battery, boot, and then hold the power button and have it reboot into recovery before it messed up lol. It took me a few times but I finally got it. I had to do it perfect or else it would just boot back. I was going to delete the OP but by the time I came back you guys already posted. Now thats service haha. Still, thanks. Always good to know more and that info will no doubt come in handy down the road.

BTW CM7 is so sick. I thought liberty was good(was my first and only ROM) but this is just so smooth and polished. Even though I read its supposed to be an early release its still probably more stable than liberty. So clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.