Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
I'm Sexy And I Know It
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I would ask if anybody has flashed a rom while driving and lets all be honest. Personally I'm guilty of doing it on the way to work. Anyone else?

·
Everybody! Mosh Pit!
819 Posts
Using a phone while driving is illegal in my state lol And no I never have and never will XD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
yes completely guilty.....the worst is when you flash a rom on your way to work and you find out that it boot loops and doesn't work but you have no time to fix it since you're already at work so you essentially have to wait til you get a break or get out of work to fix it.....probably just me that this has happened to lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
I'm Sexy And I Know It
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not the teens that are texting and driving that people should worry about lol.

·
Android-Aholic
1,247 Posts
Don't it before on the x, but trying to be a little more responsible so I haven't done it on the gnex. Although I've done it in the car with the nexus but I was in the passenger seat lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
I'm Sexy And I Know It
73 Posts
yes completely guilty.....the worst is when you flash a rom on your way to work and you find out that it boot loops and doesn't work but you have no time to fix it since you're already at work so you essentially have to wait til you get a break or get out of work to fix it.....probably just me that this has happened to lol

Been there done that. I hate when that happens.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is there a law for flashing roms while driving? I think we have found a loophole in the system :).

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
55mph while installing some gingerbread action on my Mesmerize...more than a few times!!!

i have no issues out of my gnex so i havent had to with it....YET!!!

·
The Truth
525 Posts
GUILTY AS CHARGED SIR! I even do it when I'm on deliveries at work driving the truck. Shhhhhhhh. Oprah frowns upon those that text and drive and flash and drive.

·
Android Apprentice
377 Posts
I've done nandroids lots of times, and for quite awhile I was downloading and installing cm7 nightlies on my way to work, coffee, doughnut, nightlie...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts