Android OS Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Infinite Noob
362 Posts
How is everyone's battery life? Since flashing the mr2 radio I have yet to find a ROM (GB or froyo) that is getting me decent life!! But, on the plus side I have not had one reboot ... I am torn, do I flash an older radio and give up on mr2??

EDIT: I've yet to try this ROM, hence the question

·
Help Me Pick a title!
89 Posts
I think my Thunderbolt sux ...battery put a fresh battery in was @100% put it in my pocket WiFi and gps off pulled it out 1.5 hours later I'm at 52%

Sent from Mai Thunderbolt

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
ok, i am going to give this a try here in a few minutes.
just want to make sure i am doing everything right as this is my first ROM install on TB
download and rename MR2 radio and place on root of SD
place ROM on SD somewhere
boot into hboot, flash radio
reboot phone,
boot into clockwork from rom manager
flash ROM
reboot.

do i not need to wipe data or anything. i am on stock rooted MR1 update fresh off the auto Root process.

·
Supporting Member
85 Posts
Thanks for this! Been running for five days stock/as is, except I've neutered a bunch of the Sense stuff (I use LPP)--smooth, solid, fast, good battery management. As I spend a lot of time traveling and my phone is a critical part of my work/business, while I enjoy trying the more cutting edge roms/radios/kernels, I need my primary phone (currently the Tbolt) to be dependable. Everything must work first time every time without burps. My Dinc and Xoom are more for flashing-fun.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Just want to say, I have tried every Rom out there, I keep coming back because it is so solid. I flashed the new mr2 radio from the recent update, all is sweet. Thanks again guys!

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Total newbie here, first rom/radio install. Wanted to tell you I'm loving this rom/radio. So much faster then the stock I was on, and without all the crap! Thanks for the awesome work!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.