Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI to any HP SMB Touchpad Orders.

I just called 800-888-9909 I am actually still on hold, but a voice message came up during wait that said that ALL HP SMB orders for the Touchpad placed PRIOR to 4am Monday August 22nd WILL be shipped and you should hear something in next 24-48 hours. If you placed an order AFTER Monday your order will be cancelled. The message also stated that you will received the freeshipping and the discounted price regardless of what it may show anywhere else.

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NewZJ said:
placed my order 08/19 11pm'ish and finally have shipping information, Friday will be good
Did you get an email with tracking information or are you tracking it via the order status link? I ask as the website shows mine should have shipped on Tuesday and I would be receiving it today. However, today came and left and no TP. I called HP and while I will for sure get whats coming to me it sounds like it may still be a week. They said the website simply isn't updated for anyone correctly. I hope you get it!

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Getting the authorization on the card every week or so is normal until the product ships, no real updates for me but HP did send emails out last week to a decent batch of people telling them that they will get their orders, its just delayed by several weeks. In the end, if you ordered before the cutoff date you in theory will be fine, just going to take until the end of the month or so to get to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.