977 Posts
Framework animations for JB

Animations under update

so this thread isnt empty

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyiuusib6gzp23g/test3_4_2.zip

Here are the ics animations in a zipthemer for 4.2 for anyone interested

https://www.dropbox....acg26/ics42.zip

zipthemer mini tutorial:

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]go to play store and search for zipthemer, its a free app.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]once installed you will need to update your edify script[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]hit your menu key and select update edify[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]select browse[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]navigate to wherever the file of the rom (or theme if one is installed) you're using is located and select it[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]hit configure[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]watch the bottom of your screen and when its done you'll see a little "toast note" that says success[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]hit your back button[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]select +theme[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]navigate to where ever you have saved the zipthemer file[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]select the file[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]change the output name or location if you want otherwise it defaults to the root of your sd[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]select build it[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]wait[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]once finished reboot to recovery and find the zip that you just created and flash it.[/background]

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]if you feel the need to donate.[/background]

https://www.paypal.c...G.gif:NonHosted

·
Registered
670 Posts
Tested out vortex. Wasn't for me but it still worked flawlessly. Ended up going back to chaos. These tweaks are so sick! It really adds that extra flare I was looking for.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tested out vortex. Wasn't for me but it still worked flawlessly. Ended up going back to chaos. These tweaks are so sick! It really adds that extra flare I was looking for.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks man! I was on chaos and decided to try vortex and I love it! Both of them! Keep it up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

·
CrackFlasher
179 Posts
My GNEX thanks you.... BTW good music selection on all the vids :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dude these rock. Just the right sort of thing to make any already fabulous device that much better. Thank you so much.

Flowing through the ether, courtesy of my AOKP powered GNex.

·
CrackFlasher
179 Posts
Another question though psiguy, any chance the cry animation could be changed to match? I would love to see a vortex compress into a dot when I lock my screen.

(AOKP b21) Sent from GNex useing RootzWiki

·
Android Apprentice
127 Posts
this complete my theme for Gnexus...aokp21..blackcyan with all the black ics modes and also the email blackout from TV and now this animation.

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Another question though psiguy, any chance the cry animation could be changed to match? I would love to see a vortex compress into a dot when I lock my screen.

(AOKP b21) Sent from GNex useing RootzWiki
This would be sweet i just need to know where the animation xml is.

1 - 20 of 857 Posts