Android OS Forum banner
801 - 820 of 857 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
565 Posts
the rotation anim from ur test 3 is neato, would you be able to make a zip with just the rotation anims?

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #807 ·
group 7 and 8 from test3_4_2.zip
wanna know the secret ha ha, open up the group 7 and 8s that you have. look at the name of the files in the anim folder of the zip. if you delete everything out of test3_4_2 but the corresponding files, then boom you have just group 7 and 8 of said animation set :)

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #811 ·
Anything yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
im getting there, ive been teaching myself gdl so i can code 3d object parameters for the drafting program i use. thus i havent put a whole lot of time into the animations this last week. You could always decompile and then recompile with your framework and see if it works then. there are tutorials all over the place on the how to.

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #814 ·
Hey there!

Love your stuff!!!

Is there any chance making a zipthemer for Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note II? BTW still on 4.1.2.
have you tried to see if they work? someone mentioned that they do not to long ago. and the framework animations file names dont change much from one device to another. if it doesnt work then ill see what i can do. if you have any decompiling knowledge then you could just match the files in the anim folder and recompile with the 4.1.2 framework.

·
Android Beginner
100 Posts
have you tried to see if they work? someone mentioned that they do not to long ago. and the framework animations file names dont change much from one device to another. if it doesnt work then ill see what i can do. if you have any decompiling knowledge then you could just match the files in the anim folder and recompile with the 4.1.2 framework.
I have tried all of those previously downloaded for my Nexus, and NONE of them works, tried flashable zips and zipthemer.
I'm guessing Galaxy Note II has different frameworks?

801 - 820 of 857 Posts