Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
Im on it every morning. Great idea and there are some great apps/games that pop up.

Sent from my Evil Fascinate using Tapatalk

Reactions: griz.droidx

·
Themer
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup! They have a few runs of decent apps and then they have some really good apps. Which either way they're free! I download em just cuz there's no reason not to.

·
Perry the Platypus
123 Posts
Droid-Xer said:
Yup! They have a few runs of decent apps and then they have some really good apps. Which either way they're free! I download em just cuz there's no reason not to.
Same here. I at least go through the purchase part if I know I won't use it right now. Free is free...

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
fc127 said:
Same here. I at least go through the purchase part if I know I won't use it right now. Free is free...
Exactly what I do haha. Then log in on my ladies phone so she has all of them as well to download in case she forgets.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Yeah the free app keeps you coming back. With todays app, however, I can't imagine paying that much attention to my car or even having the time to. Ha ha. Cheers

·
Android Apprentice
40 Posts
danlarock said:
Yeah the free app keeps you coming back. With todays app, however, I can't imagine paying that much attention to my car or even having the time to. Ha ha. Cheers
Especially since I change my oil once a year or every 20k miles thanks to Amsoil's low drain gurantee on the 0W-30 Signature oils. Last changed at 10K and still looked brand new! Being a Amsoil Dealer is awesome! Anyone need the best oil on the planet let me know! Get anything from Amsoil for a great deal! If you need anything at all shoot me a PM with year/make/model/engine/zip code of your car and ill shoot you a quote! ;-)

·
Pastafarian
125 Posts
I love this thread, and Amazon, but I wish they would put halfway decent apps up instead of random useless apps.

·
Android Rocks
965 Posts
So far I just have gotten a few of the few apps from the amazon app store .
I probably will DL Glow Hockey 2 ,since I have talked to others that had played Glow Hockey 1 and liked it .

1 - 20 of 71 Posts