Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**623336 just call that and youll get a text buuuuuut out phone is not supported wtf.... thats wack.......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if they expect this game to run on like a flip phone..... hmmmmm
For a phone thats being commercial on nfl and all but cant even support this hmmmm

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That makes me wonder what phone it works on. This is false advertisement lol

We can watch nfl on our phones no problem but try to play it cant happen.

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
It worked on my wifes X, but not my bionic. Speaking of the NFL app, is there anything we gave to do to continue to get the free premium service?

·
Android Lover
1,095 Posts
Bionic free till Superbowl
branshaw09 said:
It worked on my wifes X, but not my bionic. Speaking of the NFL app, is there anything we gave to do to continue to get the free premium service?

·
Android Beginner
42 Posts
I wonder if it is a tegra 2 game? Someone should pull the aol from a phone that it works on and throw it up....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
tdubs99 said:
I wonder if it is a tegra 2 game? Someone should pull the aol from a phone that it works on and throw it up....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Not a tegra 2 if the DX runs it

·
Supporting Member
38 Posts
There is a list of supported devices in the fineprint at the bottom of the "device not supported page".

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wish we had a quick hack they havr over at the tbolt section. Adry is the man.

·
Android Apprentice
94 Posts
I have Madden working on my tbolt and the game I'd awesome to bad i'm trying to get a bionic since the security breach

·
Average Android
65 Posts
I had Madden 12 on my Thunderbolt that I purchased a few weeks back. I had restored it through Titanium to the Bionic and I could not get it to load after trying many things. I still had it installed and there was an update in the Market when I checked for updates tonight. I installed the update and decided to try to open it again so I could send another force close report. It opened and loaded fine, played just fine as well. I hope thy have not fixed it for the Thunderbolt too late to get the free download for those that want it??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts