Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word on a wifi tethering patch. I heard xda has a fix but its not a patch. Anyone got a flashable zip so we can get a our tether on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Everything I own is Tweaked
52 Posts
ALLDRIODBIONIC said:
Any word on a wifi tethering patch. I heard xda has a fix but its not a patch. Anyone got a flashable zip so we can get a our tether on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
192 Posts
Can't they track this? Aren't we going around the loop again?

·
Droid Nut
36 Posts
There is an app in the Marketplace called "Open Garden Wifi Tether", it's free, and works fine on my rooted Bionic.

·
Banned
722 Posts
Flazell said:
There is an app in the Marketplace called "Open Garden Wifi Tether", it's free, and works fine on my rooted Bionic.
Can't get this to work. The method zedomax's thread DOES work however.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
We understand sometimes it can be frustrating that some users are not up to par/speed/savviness that others as themselves are but please try to refrain from being hateful or disrespectful. That goes for all users. We really try hard for people to enjoy the forums. Thanks for understanding.

·
Banned
722 Posts
b16 said:
We understand sometimes it can be frustrating that some users are not up to par/speed/savviness that others as themselves are but please try to refrain from being hateful or disrespectful. That goes for all users. We really try hard for people to enjoy the forums. Thanks for understanding.
If this is directed to me (not able to tell), I didn't intend to come off this way, apologize if anyone was offended and will work on that moving forward. I also want to add that it's difficult to read mood or inflection when speaking in text.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts