Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
That is kinda funny. Surely the DEA isn't stupid enough to do that. I have to think someones being a smartass and naming their wifi that.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scarmon25 said:
That is kinda funny. Surely the DEA isn't stupid enough to do that. I have to think someones being a smartass and naming their wifi that.
doubt it. I did a signal scan using wifi analyzer and it's coming from the wooded side. Kinda funny, kinda scary. But you give the gov't too much credit.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
No I just was really hoping that our DEA wasn't that stupid. I mean really. How dumb do ya have to be to give away your presence with a SSID

·
Android Aficionado
119 Posts
Your tax dollars at work. Since it's wireless it can't be far away, and easily located. If it were me I would track it down, grab a lawn chair and a pair of binoculars, and proceed to counter-surveil them. Maybe even attempt to hack their network to let them know how colossally stupid they are.

Hell the password is probably NARC!

Of course this is assuming that it is them.

·
Supporting Member
170 Posts
That would be to funny

·
Supporting Member
65 Posts
thats funny, i actually have my wireless network named "FBI Surveillance Van" just to mess with ppl in my neighborhood. I change it up every now and again, sometimes ill even include their house number lol

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
add144 said:
My SSID is Amateur Gynecologist. The doctor is always in.
+10000

I used to get super creative with my SSIDs in college lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts