Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 437 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
"cervantesjc said:
do you guys know if there is still a free version of the voodoo control app in the market, i can't find the free version, wanna try before i buy.
There's no free version. You got 15 minutes to try it then you can redund it through the Market.

·
Kernel Haxor
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
DJ said:
Are you gonna update the next Kernels to fully function with MIUI? 0.3.4 is a little bit buggy with it.
I am not going build a kernel for MIUI. It should be the other way around, MIUI needs to be compatible with CM7. MIUI uses many framework patches from CM7 and MIUI is CLOSED SOURCE, so I can't build a kernel for a blind ROM, they should make sure they are compatible with CM7 therefore use the same kernel as CM7 like mine.

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
Pretty sure the miui team doesn't give a rats butt about our unsupported phone and won't be doing anything to make our phone work with your kernel. I still really appreciate your work, and hope that somehow your kernel will magically work in the future.

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
"faux123 said:
I am not going build a kernel for MIUI. It should be the other way around, MIUI needs to be compatible with CM7. MIUI uses many framework patches from CM7 and MIUI is CLOSED SOURCE, so I can't build a kernel for a blind ROM, they should make sure they are compatible with CM7 therefore use the same kernel as CM7 like mine.
I didn't say to build a Kernel for MIUI... I was saying being they're somewhat compatible now, maybe the next release would support it better. I'm running 0.3.4 with it and its pretty solid.

·
Average Android
89 Posts
"faux123 said:
MIUI uses the same kernel as CM7 vibrant mt4g kernels work on both, i don't think the problems that we are getting is because of the kernel, i think is because of the Rom, segnaro and whitehawkx were talking on twitter, whitehawkx is using a build from the vibrant that whitehawkx ported to the g2x, so I'm sure is the rom and not the kernel, there is a build on miuiandroid that is specially for the g2x, hopefully that will fix the problems.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
cervantesjc said:
MIUI uses the same kernel as CM7 vibrant mt4g kernels work on both, i don't think the problems that we are getting is because of the kernel, i think is because of the Rom, segnaro and whitehawkx were talking on twitter, whitehawkx is using a build from the vibrant that whitehawkx ported to the g2x, so I'm sure is the rom and not the kernel, there is a build on miuiandroid that is specially for the g2x, hopefully that will fix the problems.
That rom suffers the exact same issues as well.

·
Average Android
89 Posts
Whitehawkx said:
That rom suffers the exact same issues as well.
I've been using MIUI on the vibrant and not had a single wifi issue, don't get me wrong i respect you as a developer, i can code nor understand coding language for shit, I also read on miuiandroid.com is an issue with their version of the rom as well, that they are gonna release an update in a few days, to fix wifi and and add support for Faux's and Morfic's kernel.

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
I am sorry for my earlier post, I just read on the miuiandroid forum that they are going to support your kernel. I got really excited when I saw it and realized that I was a douche before and came here to apologize. I really like your kernels and have been following you on twitter since the mt4g days.

21 - 40 of 437 Posts