Android OS Forum banner
421 - 437 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Probably something with the baseband I guess?
Sorry for the vague question.

On cm-7.2.0 stable+ and 050 stable (+betas preceding stable) audio/phone is not working. If I make a call from the cellphone I cannot hear anything, if I call the cellphone it doesn't react in any way, nothing on display and no ringing.

I went back to rc2 and b9, combo is not perfect but at least I can make and receilve calls.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Sorry for the vague question.

On cm-7.2.0 stable+ and 050 stable (+betas preceding stable) audio/phone is not working. If I make a call from the cellphone I cannot hear anything, if I call the cellphone it doesn't react in any way, nothing on display and no ringing.

I went back to rc2 and b9, combo is not perfect but at least I can make and receilve calls.
Update your baseband to the march 11/2012 baseband. All roms switched to support that and it isn't backwards compatible. Check xda-developers.com for a how-to

·
Kernel Haxor
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #432 ·
054 update:

-- updated to the latest 2.6.32.60 patch series from Linux Mainline (over 150+ updates!)
-- added bunch of TCP/IP patches from Google
-- switched to Westwood TCP congestion control (much better with lossy networks like wifi and Cell)
-- Updated LZO compression to the newest with 1.4x performance over the old one (this also affects ZRAM performance as well).

My G2x is like my Gnex on JB (even though it's only on CM 7, but it's buttery smooth!!!!)

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I read through the whole thread and still dont understand what the difference is between regular and lg (low grade) kernels. Is it just the max frequency? The differencw is almost neglible though. Could someone please explain.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
I read through the whole thread and still dont understand what the difference is between regular and lg (low grade) kernels. Is it just the max frequency? The differencw is almost neglible though. Could someone please explain.
You didn`t read carefully...Try again

421 - 437 of 437 Posts