Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my GF a RAZR M from Swappa, it was rooted and unlocked when we purchased it, but it we lost root. I've been searching high and low for a way to get root back, and what little I have found doesn't give me much, or there are comments saying it doesn't work. I've also found several sites that all say wildly different ways on how to root. So I figured I'd come here. If someone could point me in the direction of how to root, make a backup recovery ROM, and a recommendation of which ROM to flash (haven't had much luck with that either) that would be fantastic.

I've never done this before, so its pretty much explain like I'm 5.

Thank you.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just bought my GF a RAZR M from Swappa, it was rooted and unlocked when we purchased it, but it we lost root. I've been searching high and low for a way to get root back, and what little I have found doesn't give me much, or there are comments saying it doesn't work. I've also found several sites that all say wildly different ways on how to root. So I figured I'd come here. If someone could point me in the direction of how to root, make a backup recovery ROM, and a recommendation of which ROM to flash (haven't had much luck with that either) that would be fantastic.

I've never done this before, so its pretty much explain like I'm 5.

Thank you.
try this: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/forum/84-droid-razr-m-xt907-cdma/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts