Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rk
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start a new topic about a phone that should come out 2013-2014.
reply with your reasonable specs and other features.

Here are my specs:

2 ghz dual core processor
2gb of RAM
12 MP Camera
2 or 4 MP Front Facing Camera
2160 mAh battery
4.65" Super Amoled Plus Display
SD card slot
LTE connectivity
Jellybean 4.1
Beats Audio
already unlocked bootloader
truly a developer phone
Global phone
should google go back to htc or Samsung you decide.

that should be enough to be called the phone of year!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
frankly htc sucks. ics with sense looks like eclair and froyo with sense. what a joke. beats audio what a scam. my galaxy nexus feels nothing like a 20$ tracfone you dumbshit. as tech gets better it should get smaller and lighter. who wants to carry a chunk of cast iron around? and the radios are just fine. coming from a droid 1 and droid 2 i have no complaints about signal quality. the dB are nearly the same. battery life on my samsung as compare to my motorolas and my buddys thunderbolt, funny story... the nexus kills both. but i can see you really know your shit coming from an overhyped and way delayed bionic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
also 12 mp camera? lol, megapixels do nothing for quality on a camera phone after 5mp unless your blowing pictures up to be movie poster sized.

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
In all honesty... 2013 or 2014 is a bit inaccurate on the date. With the way technology moves... I would suspect 6 months to 1 year.
i have a feeling that google will stick with samsung, but it would be nice if they went with HTC if and only if they did away with sense for once.

·
Android Beginner
53 Posts
I personally hope it could be built by HTC. I mean a phone with their build quality would be awesome with Motorola radios and a Samsung AMOLED screen. Get rid of the capacitive buttons to make more room for the screen like my G-Nex. Awesome specs should be...

4.65" Super AMOLED HD+ screen
Quad-Core Exynos (don't know the numbers lol)
2gb RAM
32gb built in w/ expandable memory
8mp Rear Camera W/Xenon flash, 2mp front Camera
HDMI Out
3000mAh Battery
NFC
8mm thin

Would be awesome of they could do all this. Chances are they won't tho.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Truth
525 Posts
LOL! Let me take a picture on my Bolt, and we will compare it to your Nexus's POS camera.

Sent from my Mecha in a Thundershed
Hey Nick i can remember not too long ago you were ready to jump ship when you were "almost" offered a Nexus but was denied so you had to get a replacement TB. lemme tell you my camera on this Nexus i ended up getting after we talked has a very good camera i would say just as good as my sold TB i left behind.

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
I personally hope it could be built by HTC. I mean a phone with their build quality would be awesome with Motorola radios and a Samsung AMOLED screen. Get rid of the capacitive buttons to make more room for the screen like my G-Nex. Awesome specs should be...

4.65" Super AMOLED HD+ screen
Quad-Core Exynos (don't know the numbers lol)
2gb RAM
32gb built in w/ expandable memory
8mp Rear Camera W/Xenon flash, 2mp front Camera
HDMI Out
3000mAh Battery
NFC
8mm thin

Would be awesome of they could do all this. Chances are they won't tho.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
3000 mAh battery + 8mm thin = impossible...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts