1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I just live here
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Common belief now is that the phone will be called the "Samsung Galaxy Nexus", perhaps with some modifiers like "4G" or "LTE" or something like that.

Additional theory is that there will be a second phone that is essentially a special Droid-branded Samsung Galaxy S II and it might carry the "Prime" name with it.

Of course, neither of these have been really confirmed.

·
Trenton
268 Posts
@OP

I don't know about that, your source is pretty scetchy and I wouldn't trust them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
I ate my in-laws...
573 Posts
@OP

I don't know about that, your source is pretty scetchy and I wouldn't trust them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Yea beyond sketchy... Never heard s shred about this "galaxy nexus" Sounds fake...

·
USAF Android
132 Posts
Wait, there is a Galaxy Nexus, or Galaxy Prime? When did they release this information?

·
Chief Smartass
2,014 Posts
For some reason, Best Buy still refers to it as the Prime. That's how they discuss it on the phone, in person, and on certain store literature.

·
Average Android
405 Posts
This sounds like good device I bet since a lot of people would like this device Verizon will probably release this as fast as possible with zero delays.

Sent from my Not Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sorry guys. I tried to hit 'next' and accidentally forwarded myself to the last page. I thought this thread was posted recently as a joke, i did not mean to revive zombie/old thread. Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts