Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Gamefly app doesn't work on the touchpad anybody have any luck with it? Just force closes on me

·
Average Android
157 Posts
was it recently updated?
does the previous version worked before?

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havn't been able to get the app to work since the release of cm7 for touchpad. I tried using the fakegps to see it was like facebook but no go. I tried modifying the build.prop to apear as my driodX same crash. I believe there as been 3 updates of the gamefly app non of them have worked. Do you know of any log file that can tell me why its force closing? I am wondering if it has something to do with the carrier ID check hmmm.

·
Average Android
157 Posts
I'm not sure, but if you know how to read or know someone who knows how to read a catlog then that might do the trick.
you can use acatlog to monitor it or do it via ADB. and then ask about it on the cmtp irc.

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I will check it out. I downloaded a catlog reader but I am computer tech no a programmer so I will give it a shot. The application reminds me of wireshark

Thanks again

·
Average Android
157 Posts
Sorry buddy, I mentioned that you should get someone who can read it because frankly I have no idea how to read it either. if you can save that log and put it on a pastebin and show it to someone who knows how to decipher the thing, maybe you can get some help.

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tweeted dalingrin about this and his response was "it is assuming the TP is running honeycomb and is trying to use API that isn't available on gingerbread. I'd contact the dev" Just incase anybody else wants to use the App. I have sent an email to Gamefly regarding this. I know there are other tablets running Gingerbread and they would have this problem as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts