Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Not sure if...
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What games have you been enjoying on your N7?

I played Defender and Defender 2 for a while... kind of fun in a mind-numbing sort of way. I also play Words with Friends (but I play that on my phone, too).

· Registered
218 Posts
I've been having a blast with Dead Trigger, especially since the update. I played for it so yay ray gun! I also have been playing Temple Run: Brave quite a bit. That's pretty much it for recently. I have all the games from the Humble Android bundles, been hitting those up since they started lol. I've mostly just poked at those though. I played Riptide GP a lot when I first got this tablet too. The quality of games has really jumped up since this thing came out. I'm sure there are more great games I haven't found yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

· Android Androgyne
770 Posts
GTA3 - I hated it on my phone, I hated it on my wife's iPad, but on the 7" tablet it's....as close to perfect as it can be on a touchscreen.

I've also been running through the Humble Bundle games - Spirits and Canabalt are particularly fun in my opinion. I really enjoyed Osmos on my phone, haven't tried it yet on the N7 though.

· Not sure if...
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get the Android Humble Bundle while it's out, currently $6.13 for all 5 games (you get steam codes for Mac/PC as well as the android apps). I'm having a blast with Bit Trip and Space Chem, I've heard the others are good too (but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet).
Just bought this, thanks for reminding me!

· Not sure if...
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just started playing World of Goo. This game is going to be mighty distracting...

· Registered
218 Posts
Looks like they upgraded the Humble Android Bundle to include extra games from the past bundles. And pretty good ones at that! There is pretty much no reason now for anyone who hasn't already to jump on board. XD

· Android Noob
115 Posts
Radiant defense kept me busy for quite awhile. I still haven't beat the last level.

· Registered
800 Posts
Death worm and gun brothers for me. Games are just too fricking awesome on this thing.

Not sure if they count as games or not, but markers and infinite painter are also baaaadasss. Especially if you get a stylus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
15 Posts
I've been having a blast with Dead Trigger, especially since the update. I played for it so yay ray gun! I also have been playing Temple Run: Brave quite a bit. That's pretty much it for recently. I have all the games from the Humble Android bundles, been hitting those up since they started lol. I've mostly just poked at those though. I played Riptide GP a lot when I first got this tablet too. The quality of games has really jumped up since this thing came out. I'm sure there are more great games I haven't found yet.

Quogue Tennis Lessons
I most played call of duty mobile. and very enjoyed it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts