Android OS Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
295 Posts
"RichSimplicity said:
So how's battery life or can you give me a little review.
There's not much of a review to give. This is bone stock gb sense 2.1. Simple, stable, stock htc/vzw. Not a lot of eye candy but no glaring issues. Battery life should be the same as stock unrooted.

·
Android Lover
246 Posts
"mkjellgren said:
There's not much of a review to give. This is bone stock gb sense 2.1. Simple, stable, stock htc/vzw. Not a lot of eye candy but no glaring issues. Battery life should be the same as stock unrooted.
Oh ok thanks.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I just flashed this, and when tethering with wifi-tether I get HORRIBLE speeds in AP mode (.2MB/s down on 4G). However, when I switch to ad-hoc I get about what I'm expecting (8MB/s down). Is anyone able to get full-speed tethering working in AP/infrastructure mode?

I tried with 3.1 beta 6 and 2.0.7, WEP/WPA2 encryption turned off, wifi set to "best performance", and tried with several different channels.

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
I keep my phone charged while at work. When I leave (and unplug) around 4:30 pm my phone usually
Struggles to make it to 10:00 pm with a stock battery. With this ROM and same usage and schedule my battery is still around 60%. Much better. Thanks ADR
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Addict
698 Posts
Been on for 3.5 hours. Had 4g on this whole time. Streamed music for 1.5 hours. Still at 100% battery. Wow that's crazy. Just calibrated my 2750 battery today but still.

·
2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
295 Posts
"hopesrequiem said:
Been on for 3.5 hours. Had 4g on this whole time. Streamed music for 1.5 hours. Still at 100% battery. Wow that's crazy. Just calibrated my 2750 battery today but still.
Yeah... Even with the extended battery you should be seeing some drain after 3.5 hours. Your phone is definitely reporting battery percentage incorrectly. Give the calibration a day or two to sort itself out.

·
Android Addict
698 Posts
It is not. It's been like this for the past 2 weeks lol. I can never kill it to zero. It went to 99% after I sent that. At 96% currently

I bump charged the hell out of it this morning. Must have worked great hehe

41 - 53 of 53 Posts