Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
This ROM is smooth as hell and very snappy with the stock kernel. At this point since all of the custom sense kernels are a mixture of ports from other devices I see no reason to run any other kernels on this rom until we see an official kernel source released.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
"anothen said:
Hahaha don't mind me. I had sound effects enabled on weather(which will be never enable) and didn't recognize the noise. *Insert flame comment after this:
Flame flame flame flamity effin flame!!! Hahaha jk I did the same thing a while back. Took me 2 days to figure it out...

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
"jr4000watts90 said:
whats this doubleshot everyone is talking about?
Shhh its a secret... haha jk. Doubleshot is an upcoming tmo phone of which a rom was leaked. It is sense 3.0 with its own skin and launcher. There are previews out there but not quite daily driver level yet.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
To all you guys complaining of major battery drain, how many of you have calibrated your battery stats? I don't think you can truly make a statement on battery until you've wiped batt stats and recalibrated. And even then the readings might not be accurate until you've put in a few days of normal use.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
"Texas_T-Bolt said:
So I'm still on 1.0.6 and my screen like it don't shut off like it used to like once u click it zoom out ...now it just cuts off like stock kind u think I need to go to 1.0.7??
Dude. Just make a backup and try some of this stuff for yourself. Nobody can tell you what is going to work best for your phone.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
"Texas_T-Bolt said:
Dude I tried just about everything and idk but I'm just waiting on MIUI to get done and this ROM been missing me off lately my phone last me 10 or 11 hours unplug now it acting dumb...
Do a complete wipe and fresh install of 1.0.7. Delete the bamf extras folder on your sdcard. Wipe everything you can except for sdcard. That means data, cache, system, dalvik, and battery stats (only if your battery is 100% charged). Some people say to wipe multiple times. I don't think it matters. I would be willing to bet your problems will be solved with a full wipe and fresh install. If you wiped batt stats then run the battery completely down and charge it completely to recalibrate it. It may take several full cycles of full to empty back to full before it reports correctly. Just chill out and give it some time.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
First of all you must be running 1.0.6 since your on 2.11.605.0 rather than. 3. The 2.11.605.3 radios I was talking about are not actually called that. They came from th 2.11.605.3 ruu leak and actually are two separate radios that can be flashed separately or together. They may work better for you on 1.0.7 and they may not. You may need a combination of new and old lte and cdma radios to get the best performance. Only you will know. Just google 2.11.605.3 thunderbolt radios and you will find them. The specific baseband numbers for the new radios are as follows:

EDIT: just saw a previous poster linked the radio thread. The ones you are looking for are at the bottom of the list. Instructions are in the op as well.

Attachments

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
Rename the other PG05IMG.zip file to .bak or .old or basically anything other than PG05IMG.ZIP. Reboot to bootloader, it should automatically find the file if it's named correctly and in the right place. Then boot your phone back up. Delete or rename the PG05IMG.zip file to something other than PG05IMG.zip then flash the rom.

Honestly your best bet is to read the whole first post in the radio thread that was linked a few posts back. Instructions are right there.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
There is no set order you need to do things. Do you already have a CLEAN install of 1.0.7 already on your phone? If so then just flash the radios. The radios in that thread are separate zips. Meaning you have to flash them both separately. One by one rename them to PG05IMG.zip and flashing them in hboot by rebooting to bootloader.

Take your time and read the instructions. Search is your friend.

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
"GoldenCyn said:
Can we get titanium backup cooked in on the next update? Or at least a file manager so i can install my backed up titanium backup apk.

sent from my Motorola Skytel
What's wrong with just installing tibu from the market? It takes all of 5 seconds. Leaving it out keeps the rom a little leaner for those who don't use it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.