Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Android Lover
437 Posts

· Android Lover
437 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
-85 is a very weak signal, not very strong. At -85, you are guaranteed some time without signal, which will EAT battery. I average -45 for a signal, at home. My battery life gets sipped. During the day away from home, I get -80+. My battery drains like a mofo.

As a point of reference, perfect signal is around -30-40 (not 100% sure, someone told me that once). No signal at all = -120.
Wow great info Adr, but depressing for me, & explains alot of my battery drain, right now at home, though im currently using the "facilities" which is where my signal is at its worst i currently have -96...but even the best signal I ever see at home, even if I am standing outside in the middle of my back yard is -82, my wife complained at the verizon store about our signal at home (i guess she likes to waste her breath & time) & they looked up where we lived on a coverage map & they "claimed" it is partially do to us living near a river? & I will admit we do live in a slight valley...

· Android Lover
437 Posts
icedmayhem said:
Interesting enough after flashing the 109 patch all my sense widgets are only in see all HTC widgets no longer separate like they were before. Not a big deal but strange

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
I dont know if were referring to the same thig or not, but i have noticed when i flash other sense roms it flashes with the main clock/weather widget & many other widgets on all the screens, but with Forever..no weather/clock widget by default & many of the other usuals are not pre widget'ed....now i dont know if thats by design in Forever or a fluke i get...itsnot a big deal whatsoever, as i can just stick em.

· Android Lover
437 Posts
I'll be the first to admit, after flashing 1.10 I was not impressed to say the least, I was getting quite a bit of lag & choppyness, even after a reboot or two, BUT to my suprise, after a few hours of misc use & tweaking, it like magic morphed into the fast, snappy, smooth awsome Bamf Sense rom Im used to running, so if u are seeing a bit of choppyness/lag, I would give it a bit before making any final decision....just an fyi, I did notice that darn "htclogger" app in the sytem/app folder...so that might be something u may want to nuke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.