Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,136 Posts
twLoaf said:
ROM wars are over for me: after running Bamf and defecting to Synergy, this one brings me back to stay. Two minor issues:
1) WiFi hotspot is not starting for me- sticks at "Processing" for a while, then just stops.
2) The upper-left-most icon is displaced up and to the left relative to the rest of the grid. Only noticeable with the box-outlined widgets, but that's where I like to put them!
View attachment 3522
It seems to only affect certain widgets

· Registered
2,136 Posts
twLoaf said:
Sorry for my mistake- you are correct. Sound profile widget is wonky no matter which grid location it is in. The other settings widgets that are similarly affected are Ringtone, Brightness, and Screen Timeout.
View attachment 3532
No mistake, you brought up a good point. But yeah I guess it's just a Rosie resizing issue. IMO not something to worry about though

· Registered
2,136 Posts
"mkjellgren said:
Or a combination of the two...

Seriously though, I know we all come to these forums to discuss and speak our mind and everyone likes when their question is answered specifically but how hard is it to google "adrynalyne twitter" and find exactly what you're looking for within seconds...
Because he didn't know it was on Twitter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.