Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Android Apprentice
79 Posts
His latest technically should work. I'm debating on trying it trying it as well.. this ROM is quick already. It's actually more responsive than synergy I'm my opinion.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· Android Apprentice
79 Posts
I noticed a few things in 1.0.2 - some of the HTC widgets don't show up in the widgets list and the messages widget does not sync with the messages app.

I don't mean to be picky just putting it out there! Thanks for the great work team bamf!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· Android Apprentice
79 Posts
"Adrynalyne said:
Doesn't that kind of prove that you are either not wiping, or restoring data, both of which are BAD ideas?
I wiped for 1.0 as I came from another ROM. For the incremental updates I did not wipe. No data restore was done.

After you suggested another wipe I did and the problems did indeed go away. I think the messages widget issue was just somehing that is an issue with the widget itself. Its working now after receiving a txt.

Please don't take the mentions of those things as complaints, I was merely just trying to help. Thanks for the quick response. And excellent ROM!

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.