Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1365 Posts

·
Supporting Member
273 Posts
I would advise against IMO's latest GB kernel. For some reason, it keeps turning USB debugging off.. if thats possible? Strange. Reflashed rom for stock kernel, good to go. Very nice GB rom here. If you want Sense, and you want GB, you want THIS.

Back to LTB 3.0 for me though :) But I'll def be switching back and forth cuz I NEEDZ MY NFL APPZ TO WERK!

·
I am the Stig
223 Posts
This ROM is awesome. Best work from the bamf team yet. Absolutely awesome

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
52 Posts
Does anyone know if the Verizon mobile hotspot works with this ROM?

Being lazy to flash and find out myself..

·
Supporting Member
166 Posts
Anyone else having trouble signing in to NFL mobile app? Keeps saying that "services temporarily unavailable, please try again later." Likely Verizon issue, but just checking...

Everything else working great as always, thanks Team BAMF!!

·
Supporting Member
52 Posts
"mikeinrichmond said:
Anyone else having trouble signing in to NFL mobile app? Keeps saying that "services temporarily unavailable, please try again later." Likely Verizon issue, but just checking...

Everything else working great as always, thanks Team BAMF!!
It works on my phone but am running bamf side project ROM.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"Adrozz07 said:
Getting this notice when launching VVM. Tried uninstall, reinstall, and yes, multiple wipes before flash. Any ideas?

You need to change 2 lines of code in build.prop to make vvmail work. Change true to false here:

ro.HorizontalVVM = true
ro.HorizontalBUA = true

Make sure you uninstall vvmail and reboot first, then reboot after making the changes in build.prop, dl vvmail from market and enjoy!

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...

·
Android Beginner
65 Posts
sonami said:
You need to change 2 lines of code in build.prop to make vvmail work. Change true to false here:

ro.HorizontalVVM = true
ro.HorizontalBUA = true

Make sure you uninstall vvmail and reboot first, then reboot after making the changes in build.prop, dl vvmail from market and enjoy!

Sent from my TBolt using my f***cking thumbs...
Awesome! Thanks for the info

·
Your personal savior & black Jesus
685 Posts
Anyone have any adverse affects when flashing with Amon Ra? I had to turn off the signature check & flash in order to install. It's flashing right now so I can't comment on whether or not it works but so far it looks to be working fine.

It finished while I was typing this & so far it's booted..... I got the boot amination & sound (I know I swapped the n & m I just like how it sounds in my head)... And it finally booted. Hooray.

Adversus solem ne loquitor.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
First time back to a Bamf rom in around a month. Very snappy no lag so far, enough though the kernel can not be overclocked it does not need it. Only think I would like is a transparent app drawer and pull down, and a flashlight toggle in the quick settings. I can get an app that has a widget for flashlight from the market. Hopefully someone can make an add on or theme for the transparency

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Minor Bug: When in the weather application, sometimes the background animations don't load (Clouds/Sunshine/ etc). Requires a reboot of the phone to fix. Was not an issue on the side project release however was an issue on some of the other releases.

Requests: Bring back the options in the toolkit for the wallpaper scrolling (rather than 3D carousel) and non-paginated scrolling in the app list.

Great initial release so far. :)

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
"arcanexvi said:
Minor Bug: When in the weather application, sometimes the background animations don't load (Clouds/Sunshine/ etc). Requires a reboot of the phone to fix. Was not an issue on the side project release however was an issue on some of the other releases.

Requests: Bring back the options in the toolkit for the wallpaper scrolling (rather than 3D carousel) and non-paginated scrolling in the app list.

Great initial release so far. :)
Don't think the removal of carousel will happen as this is a straight 3.0 sense rom unlike uber bamf where u could switch between 2.1 and 3.0. features.
+1 on the removal of the paginated scroll. Hate it

Sent from my BAMF Forever 1.0 Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

21 - 40 of 1365 Posts