Android OS Forum banner
1361 - 1365 of 1365 Posts

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
So I flashed bamf 1.10 on my wife's phone I did a complete clean flash, now her phone is ruining super slow. Is this common or do I need a different kernel, I'm not much on the thunderbolt thread but I would appreciate the help.
This rom includes a kernel customized for bamf forever, it runs the rom extremely well. If you did wipe /system, /data, cache, and dalvik cache prior to flashing, made sure that your recovery is updated to the most recent version, and deleted any preexisting bamf extras folder from your SD card prior to flashing, you should know that the rom can run slow after the first boot, but will smooth out in subsequent boots. If you still have issues with lag/slowness in subsequent boots, consider reflashing the rom with 4ext recovery if you're not already using it. The free 4ext installer is available at the link below:

http://www.4ext.net/

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Obaterista93

·
Registered
761 Posts
So I flashed bamf 1.10 on my wife's phone I did a complete clean flash, now her phone is ruining super slow. Is this common or do I need a different kernel, I'm not much on the thunderbolt thread but I would appreciate the help.
On my phone it runs slow and hot regardless of kernel but every tbolt is different.

·
Android Drifter
2,159 Posts
I would like this ROM as well...

I just got my TBolt and would like
to use this ROM
Go to the team bamf site using a browser, go to the bamf forever ROM thread. page to the very bottom and choose to view the full version of the page. You should be able to download versions 1.0.8 through 1.11 of the rom without any difficulty. I just tried it...

1361 - 1365 of 1365 Posts