Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd make an "official" announcement rather than answering this 500 more times...

We're waiting on 2 things before we start GB Hexen.
The official OTA. Yes, we have the soak test and the leaked builds but we dont want to have to start over again when we get the official OTA if they change things.
All of the bugs with CM7-GB to be fixed. This is because we are basing GB Hexen off of CM.

We have another important announcement as well. We would like to welcome RevNumbers to Team Hexen. He has been a very big part of CM4D2/G and we welcome his knowledge to the team.

·
Developer
1,605 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'm happy to be a part of this excellent team! :)

Rev

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
Thrilled to hear about this! Will HeXen be available for the DX/D2/D2G or no? I have an DX and my other half has a D2

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D2G deffinately...... might look into other devices since Rev has all of them. When HeXen was started me and Fenuxx only had D2G's and D1's, now we've expanded a little bit.

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
"x13thangelx said:
D2G deffinately...... might look into other devices since Rev has all of them. When HeXen was started me and Fenuxx only had D2G's and D1's, now we've expanded a little bit.
Fingers crossed!

·
Dev in training...
65 Posts
If you need testers I'd love to help.. my knowledge is limited , still learning, but would love to help get HeXeN up to GB status....

·
Android Lover
257 Posts
Welcome Rev.
I wanted to tell you guys that I been learning alot lately, and am continuing to do so. Id really like to help you guys out, any testing, or anything at all useful to help you all with d2g. Please let me know.

BTW I might look new, but been around df for quite awhile.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Well if you want the big push right now is trying to figure out what we can/cant replace with MIUI. That should let us port pretty much any D2 rom when we figure it out.

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Welcome to Team Hexen Rev... Youre standing with some pretty cool guys .. and if you guys need a tester .. or something .. im willing to help .. it would get 2mnydgs off my back to reactivate my d2g and get movin with it again.

EDIT: 2mnydgs ... dont worry .. youre still my "bro" hahahahaha

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
Aw man! I'm still hoping for a DX build

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
"kevdliu said:
Does that mean we will have all the cm issuses too?
I believe the OP says all odd the bugs in CM to be fixed

1 - 20 of 29 Posts