Android OS Forum banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Anybody try reading the thread? Answer is on page back.
Yea actually I did just like I read everyone before asking a question. So thanks for your sarcastic answer, unfortunately I don't see where any one was discussing running QuickClock Advanced but whatever it doesn't matter I tried it anyway myself and it seems to work so thanks again.

·
You can haz Developer Status
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
kevdliu said:
Yeah if ur too busy deving other roms and stuff we can help with the smartass gov. (If it doesn't take a smartass to do it
Lol, good joke. Uhm, about the only thing you'd need is the gb kernel source (on motorola sourceforge), smartass (version 1, not smartass2) source, and time to rebuild the d2g kernel config.

Just got more ram and an esata enclosure, so as of tomorrow I'll be ready to crank shit out xD

·
Droidphile
885 Posts
Trying your sysctl values. What do you set dalvik heap too?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Usually have it at 32m, though I've switched to x13's scripts with an additional init.d rule for our multitouch module.

make a text file called 10touch containing:
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh<br />
#<br />
# Load 10 touch module<br />
<br />
insmod /system/lib/modules/D2G.ko<br />
<br />
exit 0
stick it in /system/etc/init.d in the zip, make sure your build.prop has num_touch=10 instead of 2
step 3: flash it
step 4: profit

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
nailbomb3 said:
I'll ask here, what's the advantage to enabling the multitouch module? Thanks NM.
Anything more than two points on this devices is worthless. And yes, all 10 points are possible if you can fit your fingers on the screen.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Is it safe to ask again if anyone is using this with QuickClock advanced... I dont use profiles and the only way I could get setcpu to work was with milestone overclock. I have found QuickClock to be exactly what I want and the ability to change the voltage and speed for each of the 5 slots. I have flashed smartass and am using it with QuickClock just was wondering if anyone had positive resutls as well with this?

·
Player Hater
1,081 Posts
After various experiments shall we say, including progressive underclocking with SetCPU (ondemand) its:

x13thangel's tweaks.zip + smartass with max clock at 800 ftw......

It would be interesting to try progressive underclocking with a 5 slot ver of Smartass and SetCPU actually...

·
Somewhere surrounded by server stacks...
130 Posts
D2Global slideout keyboard is awesome. 'Nough said. Separate note with quadrant, before I go ahead and see what smartass and interactive governors are like...

A bit of quadrant manipulation goes a very long way. Not quite 9,001 though, sadly.

·
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Byakushiki said:
D2Global slideout keyboard is awesome. 'Nough said. Separate note with quadrant, before I go ahead and see what smartass and interactive governors are like...

A bit of quadrant manipulation goes a very long way. Not quite 9,001 though, sadly.
What did you break to get double my best? XD

Awesome if that translates to user experience (fluidity and all that)

·
Somewhere surrounded by server stacks...
130 Posts
Quadrant's weakness is the memory tests. Move tests to run in RAM rather than data partition...Blam lol. I only wish it was an actually accurate benchmark.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts