Android OS Forum banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
You can haz Developer Status
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
CrossoverDOC said:
Smartass at 800 max works best for me. Any update on 5 slots, though?
Been busy with ics and building a kernel from moto source is a time-sink in terms of productivity.

·
Player Hater
1,081 Posts
Quandrant. I think me and nuclearmistake both pulled off a couple in the 2600 range. I don't remember what tweaks I used thou other than we had to disable JIT to do it. I need to take notes sometimes... Grin....

Speaking of Quandrant on the OTA or any de blurred Rom like apex or liberty watch it when it hits database writes on the file i/I tests. It will lag there and jank the score down for some reason.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
106 Posts
With light use I'm at 90% 6.5 hours after unplugging. This is with max at 800. When I bump it up to 1350, I got a quadrant score of 2900-something, as well. Love this governor.

·
Somewhere surrounded by server stacks...
130 Posts
Went 13 hours before hitting 90% on this governor. Very light use, maybe half an hour of music and a call at most.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yea, I easily get 12hrs on a charge now, where I was lucky to get 8 before. Conservative was a blessing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

·
Player Hater
1,081 Posts
Yea, I easily get 12hrs on a charge now, where I was lucky to get 8 before. Conservative was a blessing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
Wait Bro, you are running Conservative now and not Smartass?

I'm not on CM at the moment due to the camcorder issues so.....

121 - 129 of 129 Posts