Android OS Forum banner
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

· Android Beginner
9 Posts
Hey Adrynalyne, have you ever seen an issue where apps suddenly stop appearing in the app drawer? For instance, I have slacker radio installed... it was showing up fine. I got an update and then now it isn't showing in the app drawer at all. Just disappeared. But it is still installed- i can see it in the applications list if I go into the app settings. I can even launch it from there. But a search for it using the Search button also doesn't find it. If I remove that version and reboot... then install the previous version from TB, it shows up. As soon as updated via the market, it disappears. Is that a ROM bug, or an app bug?

· 2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
274 Posts
remi said:
One thing I have noticed is that when I am in a call, the screen doesn't turn off when I put it to my head. I have to manually turn off the screen. Is anyone else having this issue?
I've had proximity sensor issues with pretty much all sense 3.0/3.5 roms. Basically it works when it wants to. The only real solution I've found at this point is to run a sense 2.1 rom...redemption rom 3.0.1 has been treating me very nicely thus far...

· BAMF wh0re
606 Posts
remi said:
One thing I have noticed is that when I am in a call, the screen doesn't turn off when I put it to my head. I have to manually turn off the screen. Is anyone else having this issue?
Try blowing into the ear piece. It gets dust in there easily. Don't use canned air though. It can put dust into the screen. Just blow a few times. Worked for me

Sent from my BAMF SoaB 1.02 Thunderbolt using RootzWiki Forums

161 - 171 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.