any help would be much appreciated !
thanks

EDIT: i plug into pc - no beep -
adb devices - device not recognized
adb reboot recovery device not recognized

THANKS Jason & Neil for your help
when the eee was flashing -
ya gotta catch the blank screen
(in between the eee flashing on the display)
with power and volume down buttons pressed
and then volume up to get to recovery

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
theELEETEone said:
Just picked up my transformer today...( in fact about 15 minutes ago ) just ordered the dock from Amazon for 125 plus 6 to ship.... :) im a happy lil kid right now
i'm such a follower :) amazon next day delivery (before the hurricane stops by) less $35 awards = $112 i can do that :)

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
Persnlmgr said:
Beautiful, REAL LEATHER CASE, plus bonus screen protector, $16.99!!!

Hey guys, I ordered one of these figuring what the heck for that price, and turns out, it's quite a nice case. I got it today (3 days!) and am very, very pleased. It even came with a free screen shield. I got the black, but they have 3 colors. I saw a VERY comparable one at Macy's for $40.

Highly Recommended!!

:smile3:
i should have mine today or tomorrow.
i wish i had videoed me at 3:30 am attempting to install
the Zagg Invisible shield ! FAIL !

guess i need to poke a hole in it and ask for a replacement !

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
Modra said:
New ROM posted up at that *other* site. Here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1245892

I know Persnlmgr you cant get to that link and I would of only linked directly to their website http://teamrevolution.co.cc/ but it seems to be down and they want a login. I think that is only because it looks like they are working on the site.

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet but I thought I'd let everyone know there is another ROM for us to try.
hey jason. did you flash it yet ? super wipe link messed up, no ? i had always used Calk's Format All

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
yo Neil. market update revolver parts 2.0.1 that has ota revolver 2.5.1 update.
he reverted back to old wifi module for better battery life.

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
"Persnlmgr said:
[edit] NM...I'm a dope...

:erm (1):
how are the ribs ?

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
http://teamrevolution.co.cc/

why don't you use a proxy our server at another location so you can access the info you do want to see at that other place.

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
"Persnlmgr said:
Because I'll never get the smell off...

:_con:
then i would say don't contribute, like we had done since joining, just use it for what you want to see. and definitely use gasmask as yer user name !

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
"Persnlmgr said:
Too much hassle going out someplace to log on through alien IP # just to be insulted by some punk kid.

Maybe I'll try getting on one of my neighbor's wifi...and GASMASK is a great name!! Look for it...

You leaving today? Have a great time!

:android-smile:
Thursday morning out of atlantic city.
thanks

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
i have some catching up to do when i get back from costa Rica Sunday !

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
didn't i see something about his site being hacked ?
this weekend i wanted to do some updating since i survived the zip lines in the cloud forest in Monte Verde Costa Rica !

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
DowntownRDB said:
Neil, glad you got RP 3.2.3 downloaded and all working properly. I pre-ordered a Transformer Prime as a combined birthday and Christmas gift for my daughter. She graduated from medical school and was using my TF101 off and on to study with, etc. but a couple of the apps she wanted to use were a bit buggy or laggy to be more precise on my TF101 so I'm hoping the more "powerful" Prime will suit her needs. For me the TF101 does everything I demand of it and then more. LOL

And to all readers of this thread - Happy Thanksgiving.
yo ! curious what apps the tf can't handle and even if oc'ed ?
i haven't been back to the tf since the new touchpad arrived, but i like em all - the nc, tf and tp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts