Android OS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
rickw said:
i don't remember it doing a self test,everything else is set like yours,even with kernel #2,superuser up to date,it asked permission when started
Hmmmm....and it reads 1000 and that's all the way to the right of slider? You can't slide the top speed up at all?

Hmmmmmm...interesting...

:_con:

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
On another note...WTF is up with Revolver Parts?

It updated automatically, now it doesn't show the "current" version #, and when I try to go category to category it pops out of the app.

It seems like every other upgrade does this.

:sad3:

·
Supporting Member
488 Posts
as we just spoke,mine doing same thing,i was going to check kernel to make sure it was like yours then i was going to download x theme,booted me out of both

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
Server is down. They are working on it. BTW no update posted yet for the red or green theme for Revolver 3.6.

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
No, see my post above. His server is down.

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Regardless of the constant and ongoing issues with Parts, and Gnufabio saying the Themes need to be updated, I'm here to tell you if you want some Neon Blue color and cool tweaks, the X Theme works fine with 3.6. It's worked through every update. Not a single issue I can find...

I may try the Red and Green themes later, but the X Theme has always been my favorite, anyway. Its not just the stock theme colored, it's different menus, too (look at Settings...waaaay cool icon set!).

Anything to spice this thing up!!

:grin3:

·
Supporting Member
208 Posts
didn't i see something about his site being hacked ?
this weekend i wanted to do some updating since i survived the zip lines in the cloud forest in Monte Verde Costa Rica !

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
rickw said:
link is back up,amazon has docks on sale
What link? Send it, or post it, please, Rick... How much?

WELCOME BACK BRUCIE!!!! How was your trip? (Regular email me...)

:android-smile:

·
Supporting Member
488 Posts
Asus Keyboard/Docking Station for Eee Pad Transformer (TF101 DOCKING)
4.2 out of 5 stars (121)

$106.30

·
Supporting Member
488 Posts
you want the one for $108.?? because it comes from amazon,the one for 106 comes from 3rd party,don't think you get 30 day return with it

·
Supporting Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
So, those of you with the dock:

Is it REALLY worth $110?

Considering I got my TF to be a "pad", with all the portability and convenience that goes with that, and considering I already have a really sweet ASUS laptop (G73Sw)...

If it's a choice between the dock, and taking my 9 y/o son to Magic Mountain, or upgrading to the 3VO, or getting 1/4 oz of Great Humboldt, or taking a hot lady on a date (and maybe wind up bumpin' uglies), or buying 20 Vitamin V's, or filling my gas tank 1.75 times, or ... well, so many good uses for $100...

I'm soooooooo conflicted...

·
Supporting Member
40 Posts
lowetax said:
didn't i see something about his site being hacked ?
this weekend i wanted to do some updating since i survived the zip lines in the cloud forest in Monte Verde Costa Rica !
Welcome back! Yeah another developer apparently ported his ROM to the Iconia, but now another one has ported it to another device (I'm not sure what) and has hacked the revolver app to use with it, and has accessed gnufabio's server to host it.

·
Supporting Member
488 Posts
Persnlmgr said:
So, those of you with the dock:

Is it REALLY worth $110?

Considering I got my TF to be a "pad", with all the portability and convenience that goes with that, and considering I already have a really sweet ASUS laptop (G73Sw)...

If it's a choice between the dock, and taking my 9 y/o son to Magic Mountain, or upgrading to the 3VO, or getting 1/4 oz of Great Humboldt, or taking a hot lady on a date (and maybe wind up bumpin' uglies), or buying 20 Vitamin V's, or filling my gas tank 1.75 times, or ... well, so many good uses for $100...

I'm soooooooo conflicted...

I know,but i ordered one anyway,sitting at desk or the wife using it might be worth it

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I got the dock when NewEgg was doing the free dock with purchase deal. I think it significantly improves the experience. Typing the screen isn't horrible, but I like not having the keyboard take up half the screen. And like the microsoft dude said about touch sceens during the Build Conference, I find myself wanting to touch my laptop screen for gestures all the time. The dock also helps angle the screen just right for watch movies.

Steve in CT

181 - 200 of 236 Posts