Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm learning, nooby mistakes teach, I followed the instructions here https://plus.google.com/114074774410580789593/posts/MNVtJVf2r3m and achieved ICS, but I didn't back up. No excuses. So here's the problem, I went from having a generic Showcase on Alaska Communications CDMA network to a Verizon Facinate and then I haven't been able to get back data or MMS. I've tried a few things unsuccessfully.

My current info is:

Hardware v.: I500.4
Model SCH-I500
Firmware v.: 2.3.5
Baseband v.: S:i500.04 V.EH03
Kernel v.: 2.6.35.7
Build num: SCH-I500.E120

I am currently using
TSM Resurrection for Mez/Showcase 1.2 (updated from1.0)

I have done search after search and tried to not bug you guys, but in the end, you are more wise than I in these matters and I could use some help.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did finally figure out the verizon part of the equation. Everything is the same now except the baseband version is now s:i500.04 K.EH09. This allowed me to go in and remove the verizon username address. Still no data or mms. Now I'm looking for the ei20 radio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK now my baseband is S:i500.04 K.EI20 The rest hasn't changed. Still no data or MMS. Any ideas for settings for Alaska Communications?

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
You can try this: Odin back to EH09 or EI20 but when you do check the EFS clear box,,after phone boots back up then dial *228

Not sure if it will work but it might.

Ive lost my data before and this fixed it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts