Android OS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the large influx of leaks lately, does anyone else think we're sniffing close to an official GB release?

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
"JacksWastedTime said:
I don't think so I say no earlier than November at the least. What large amount of leaks are you referring to?
3 leaks in the last week alone compared to 3 the previous 2 months.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
I was thinking mid-late september. there have been quite a few leaks lately, so its nice to know they are working on it. all i have to say is that these new leaks are very smooth compared to some of the earlier leaks. I think they are just taking their time so they have a completely bug free (nearly impossible) GB release.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Probably, but who knows.

And who cares, lol... most of us have been running GB for quite some time now.

I dont notice ANY performance decrease running a GB rom vs a Froyo rom, at all. And I've tried half a dozen different roms... Bamf, Liquid, Synergy, Gingeritis... any of them that have both a froyo branch and a gingerbread branch... I cant tell the difference, performance wise.

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been running each of the leaked RUUs as they hit, and they run great. The only two flaws I can see are no VM notifications, which doesn't matter anymore since I switched to GVoice for voicemail, and it plays the wrong custom ringtones I have set for various contacts. Otherwise, flawless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts