Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
88 Posts
Ok I am running CM7 nightlies, I have purchased "The Application" from TBH, my question is; do I just install the AIO over cm7?? or do I have to sbf back to stock froyo and re-install cm7 and AIO?? Can someone give me step-by step directions, Pleazzz. I have the application on my sd card already. Much appreciated

·
Banned
386 Posts
"jfolk53 said:
Ok I am running CM7 nightlies, I have purchased "The Application" from TBH, my question is; do I just install the AIO over cm7?? or do I have to sbf back to stock froyo and re-install cm7 and AIO?? Can someone give me step-by step directions, Pleazzz. I have the application on my sd card already. Much appreciated
Sbf to froyo, root via z4root, use d2 bootstrapper to get to recovery, wipe data, cache, dalvik, install 602, reboot, profit.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
jfolk53 said:
you dont have to sbf. All you do is download the .602 AIO updater. then boot into cwrecovery. then format system, data, cache. then mount system, then flash it.

·
Banned
386 Posts
"razorloves said:
you dont have to sbf with AIO. All you do is download the .602 AIO updater. then boot into cwrecovery. then format system, data, cache. then mount system, then flash it.
^^^ this. My mistake I was thinking of the other .602 method

·
Aspiring Android
324 Posts
razorloves said:
you dont have to sbf. All you do is download the .602 AIO updater. then boot into cwrecovery. then format system, data, cache. then mount system, then flash it.
Is it pre-rooted?

Sent from my CM7 DROIDX.

·
Android Master
3,956 Posts
Call me silly, but doesn't CM7 erase the directory /system anyway? It shouldn't make a darn bit of difference if you're deodexed or odexed before you flash something that wipes it all away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts